Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ninh


Hey everyone! It's Maeve again!

We have been having a pretty relaxing week.
Everyday since Tuesday we have been to the baby orphanage and played with my favourites or just the ones that were freaking out. We have our own names for the babies and my favourite is Ninh. The kids have such big personality's!

There is also a room of children with mental or physical delay's or just baby's who need more room. There is a amazing little girl in that room who is delayed both mentally and physically but gets around just fine. There are also a group of children that are HIV positive who are not allowed to go to school.

On Saturday we went to the Buu Tich Monastery and orphanage. They were very very nice there and fed us a most delicious meal of tofu and something soup. They fed Nina by hand! Nina doesn't smile too much at people here and it drives me CRAZY!!! If I were the one getting all the attention I would like it I think, but I guess she does not feel comfortable with people crowding around and staring EVERYWHERE we go, but then again I would hate that too.

Today we went the Hydrofoil and went back to Ho Chi Minh City. I HATE HYDROFOILS!!!! We might take a plane to Hanoi soon. Now you must guess how old Ninh is (his picture is at the top) and write a comment. I am begging you , please adopt this little genius! I have to do more homework now so.........
Anyway say hi to Sarah for me!
Maeve

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maeveyo! its Hana here with the class, Hannahs says "i can't bileve you have a pink dress!" Summer says hi, Adain says tee hee,we love reading your blog! We are filming commercials its so fun!We all hope your having fun! We are learning lots of new verbs in french its pretty easy so don't worry! And my best guess for the babys age is... around 10 months or so. I STILL can't bileve your gonna be gone for soooooo long! Brandon told me to tell you HI!!!
    we got to go mr.b says so=(
    hana+class

    ReplyDelete