Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3 days!!!!!


Me and Quan Anh
Daniel and My Huong
Quan Anh
Unknown, Nhum, Duy.
Hi everyone! Maeve here.
On Sunday we went to Vung Tau and took a taxi to the Intourco Resort.
We arrived and said we had a resorvation and they said OK but the room you
wanted is only available for one night and the only other room is a one double bed.
We finally talked to the manager and everything worked out. We relaxed the rest of
the day. On Monday we hung out all morning and then at 2 we went to the centre (orphanage).
Ninh has been adopted to Canada and Tuan to Spain so we have some new baby's. Today
we met My Huong for lunch then went to the centre and heard lots of stories about the kids.
We will be home in 3 days and I want to live here forever! No offence to Canada.
I am going to post some pics of the kids in My Huongs village.
See everyone soon.
Maeve

No comments:

Post a Comment