Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dalat-HCMC

Hey everyone! Maeve here.
We were in Dalat for the last week. We arrived on Tuesday from Hanoi
and took a hour taxi ride from the airport to the Golf 3 hotel. The Golf 3 was
a pretty nice place but way to expensive so we moved to the $12 dollar a night
Peace 1 Hotel. I really didn't like it at first but now I love it. We wanted to take
a half hour train ride to see the giant Budda but we missed the train so we went to
the cable car and went over to the monestary and looked around. The next day we
went again but with homework. I have to go cause we are going to My Huong's village.
Happy Birthday Emma!
Maeve

1 comment:

  1. yo maevee-o!
    Hannah here at other hana's house I really want to skype with you and I'm going to kick you when you get a milshake. I have a new name to call Mr. Beagly (I think I spelt that right) Well anyway his name is mystery bagle!!! jgkjsk;sfj(kfhdhdh) I don't know why I just mooed. Hana's salt is pink and mine is beige but it's not even really salt it's hippy salt. moo duck wig face man says hi.
    -Hannah schneids
    P.S I painted a meadow last friday

    ReplyDelete